Happy New Year! We're excited to start 2018 with a new version of Origin.
New and Improved.
Search Filters Improvements:
- CSI Divisions listed in numerical order and sub-levels are supported in the filter menu.
- Certifications and Standards grouped under Reporting Bodies to reduce filter redundancies.
- Energy Star filters have been shortened to simplify the search experience.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified filters now support versions and levels.
- Availability filter enhanced to search over all Manufacturer contact types (manufacturing, sales teams, technical support, sustainability support).
- Self-Reported certifications are now sourced and officially supported to create better structured data and search results.
Search Results Improvements:
- Manufacturer-created content is differentiated from Reporting-Body-created content.
- The “owner” of each material is indicated in search results.
- Manufacturer-created content appears above Reporting-Body-Created content in search results.
Bi-directional Certification Connections:
- Manufacturers can connect materials and certifications from BOTH the Certification Dashboard and Material management tools (individually or in bulk).
- When connecting certifications to a material, Manufacturers can create new content if no matches are found.
- UX improved to eliminate the need to toggle between Certification Dashboard and Material management tools.
- When searching for matching certifications, the 25 most relevant results are displayed instead of displaying no results and an error message: 'too many results'.
Certification Management Improvements:
- Brands and contacts can be searched when Manufacturers connect certifications, declaration and/or test reports to their materials.
- Certifications from Reporting Bodies are also linked to brands and contacts.
Material Management Improvements:
- The “Create Material” process has been vastly simplified to enable Manufacturers to quickly and repeatedly create new materials.
- Users can now create material by simply and repeatedly entering as many material names as desired.
- Materials can then be updated using bulk edit tools.
- Users can now delete materials (also available in bulk)
- Bulk actions are now processed upon request, without a 5-minute delay.
- Users can now unselect all selected materials in the bulk action window
- The User Guide is now easily accessible and Release Notes are written and distributed to inform Users of new features and their benefits.
- The most recent User Guide is available at support.origin.build
- This is the first Release Notes, each future release will include similar documentation.
The following issues have been fixed, thanks for your feedback.
- The Certification Dashboard now shows the correct "Linked Material" count
- "Document Number" searches are fixed when connecting certifications / declarations / test reports
- The HPD pop-up has been fixed in the mM list view
- Manufacturer/Brand filter has been updated
- Custom attributes have been fixed when adding custom certifications
- Read-only material permissions have been fixed
- HPD attributes in the mM Library have been mapped to match HPD Requirements:
- "Non-Compliant" is mapped to "HPD no Pre-Check".
- "Disclosed" is mapped to "HPD Pre-Check 1".
- "Optimized" is mapped to "HPD Pre-Check 2" and "HPD Pre-Check 1+2"