Origin v19.05 is now available! We've made some key enhancements in time for NeoCon 2019!
New and Improved.
Verified vs. Self-Reported Data
- AEC and Owners have made it clear that they prefer to use verified information.
- Within the mindful MATERIALS Library list view, Certifications and Declarations that have been vetted by a 3rd Party appear with a star and self-reported data appears with a circle making easier for specifiers to identify verified content.
- Content that has expired now appears with a grey circle or star in the mindful MATERIALS Library list view.
Support for Removals Disclosure
- Red list compliance and hazard removals are important cornerstones of several sourcing protocols.
- Origin now allows manufacturers to disclose how their materials use or eliminate priority chemicals identified by leading sourcing protocols.
- Removals filters allow specifiers to identify materials which meet sourcing priorities and requirements.
Welcome, Living Product Challenge
- Origin now integrates with Living Product Challenge certifications.
- Manufacturers will be able to connect their materials to Living Product Certifications.