Origin v18.04 is now available for use!
New and Improved.
New mindful MATERIALS view.
- mindful MATERIALS criteria is now organized by impact categories, called “Buckets”.
- Each Bucket, and its content has been defined by the mindful MATERIALS Content Working Group.
- Each Bucket can be opened or closed to reduce lateral scrolling.
- Performance enhancements should provide faster, more responsive user experience.
Infinite Scroll is Here.
- Users have consistently requested to be able to see more records when using Origin’s List views and the mindful MATERIALS Library.
- You can now scroll infinitely when using any list view on Origin or when browsing the mindful MATERIALS Library.
- Manufacturers can now select all items that appear per page that is scrolled thru.
New Material Detail Page
- Content is grouped and better organized (based on your feedback).
- Enhanced performance when loading material pages.
Data Sources - know where content comes from.
- Use the Data Source Filter to isolate search results to find content that is managed by Manufacturers, Reporting Bodies, or both.
- When viewing materials, turn on the Data Source indicator to see who provides and maintains Certification, Declaration and Test Report content.
Streamlined material editing tools (for Manufacturers and Auditors).
- Material edit tools are now consistent across Origin and the mindful MATERIALS Program.
- General Material Notes now populate the mindful MATERIALS Library. (Hint: General Material Notes populate the Other Information - Notes “bucket” within the mindful MATERIALS View).
Data integration enhancements - connect to your content today.
- Certification data from SCS Global Services is now updated weekly.
- Health Product Declaration (HPD) data from the HPD Collaborative are now updated weekly.
- National Ready Mix Concrete Association (NRMCA) EPDs are now supported.
- Read about the benefits of Connected Data, here.
- Origin will now power the EcoBuild Portal. Take a sneak peek.
The following issues have been fixed, thanks for your feedback.
- Invalid Certification URLs are now hidden.
- Company-level Certification tools have been enhanced to display Declarations and Test Reports in addition to Certifications.
- System progress is now shown when creating Certifications, Declarations and Test Reports.