Origin v18.07 is live!
New and Improved.
Improved User Interface (UI) to edit and view certification data
- Manufacturers and Auditors can more easily link Program-specific data points to their Certifications, Declaration and Test Reports.
Expanded support for VOC Emissions data and VOC Certification
- VOC Emission data is supported according to green building program requirements.
- Materials that have VOC Emission data that matches with LBC, LEEDv4 and/or WELL VOC Emission requirements will automatically be flagged (Manufacturers cannot add this flag - it is data-dependent)
New VOC-specific search filters
- A+D Users can use VOC Search Filters to find materials that have achieved relevant VOC Certifications.
- VOC Standards can also be used to find materials that have been evaluated according to specific test methods (ANSI/BIFMA M7.1-2001, CDPH Standard Method v1.1-2010, etc.)
New Green Building Credit searches for VOC-related criteria
- Search filters for materials that may comply with LBC Imperative 08, LEED v4 LEM, and WELL Feature 04 are now supported.
Certifications now support Regulatory Standards Compliance indicators
- Regulatory Standards can now be linked to Certifications, Declarations and Test Reports.
- Regulatory Standards are recognized by the mindful MATERIALS Library, as defined by the mindful MATERIALS Content Working Group.
New integrated data: CRI and TÜV Rheinland (Certipedia)
- Certification data has been integrated from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) and TÜV Rheinland and is now searchable.
- Manufacturers can now connect their materials to certifications from both CRI and TÜV Rheinland and receive automatic updates.
Support of new Programs: Cradle to Cradle Material Health Certificate and Green Circle Certified
- The Cradle to Cradle's Material Health Certificate (MHC) program is now supported. C2C MHC certificates can now be created by manufacturers.
- Green Circle Certified (GCC) is now creating their certifications directly on Origin. Manufacturers will soon be able to connect their materials to GCC data and receive automatic updates (once connected).
New API services: Import services for materials and certifications
- To access our API Documentation: https://rdd-giga.github.io/origin-public-api/
New Connected Libraries: Hines 1MP
- Origin now powers the Hines 1MP Library.
Manufacturers are invited to connect their materials to the Hines Library, specially curated for One Museum Place (1MP), Hines' newest premium office tower.
The 1MP Library provides Hines tenants with resources to specify healthy materials that meet Hines’ best-in-class air quality management program.
To qualify for inclusion in the 1MP Library (free), Manufacturers must have:
- Low-VOC certificates from connected Reporting Bodies (ClearChem, CRI, Intertek, MAS Certified Green, SCS, TÜV) OR Material Ingredient information (C2C Certification / Material Health Certificate, Declare Label, HPD or PhD)
- AND China-based sales support
- To connect to 1MP, contact Origin Support.
The following issues have been fixed, thanks for your feedback.
- Materials with connected Test Reports now display all documentation.
- Brand Logos now displayed on Material Detail pages.
- Company contacts streamlined for Manufacturer and Auditor users.